Breathe. Move. Be Strong. Prenatal Training that is safe, simple, and effective.
Pretnatal fitness is a small group physiotherapy-supervised program based on up-to-date medical guidelines for improving health and fitness during pregnancy.
The program focuses on core strength, stability, posture, and the development of optimal movement strategies. Over the course of 8 weeks, you will develop your strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity.
- Individual real-time ultrasound with a physiotherapist to look at pelvic floor and deep core recruitment
- Exercise physiology sessions to guide safe and effective cardiovascular training
- Nutrition session to learn how to fuel your body for an active and healthy pregnancy
- Small Group Training sessions lead by a strength & conditioning coach
- Two-month unlimited access to the Fitness & Performance Centre