Client Experience Facilitator
Date Posted: July 30, 2018 12:00 am
Application Deadline: September 3, 2018 12:00 am
Position: Client Experience Facilitator
Job Type: Full Time
Fortius Sport & Health is an integrated athlete development centre strengthened through philanthropy and focused on optimizing athlete performance for life. Situated in Burnaby, B.C., we are home to a state-of-the-art training centre, FIFA-standard turf pitch, NBA/FIBA/collegiate lined gymnasium, sport science lab, sport medicine institute, 50-room lodge and a chef-inspired bistro. Our integrated team of sport medicine and science practitioners (sport physicians and specialists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, dietitians, optometrists, exercise physiologists, biomechanists, pedorthists, and strength & conditioning coaches) share their complementary expertise to deliver precise, customized treatment and training plans for athletes of all ages and abilities, under one roof.
Learn more at www.fortiussport.com.
A sport culture strengthened by athletes achieving their full potential and realizing the life-long benefits of sport.
Our mission is to optimize athlete performance for life by integrating sport medicine, science and healthcare experts within an athlete development centre that is strengthened by philanthropy.
Game Changing. Life Changing
The Client Experience team at Fortius is responsible for supporting internal client referrals and optimally delivering on a fully integrated client experience for clients enrolled in targeted programs (i.e. BFD) and Clinical Pathways – i.e. Concussion, ACL, etc. or engaged in multiple service areas requiring more complex case management.
Key Skills – The CEF must be experienced in the delivery of an exceptional client experience and have extensive knowledge of all Fortius services and an understanding of how these services connect in an integrated care model. Further, the CEF must be highly proficient in the use of Clinic Master, Mind Body and Wolf.
Reporting to: Client Experience Manager
The duties and responsibilities in the position of Client Experience Facilitator, include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a current and in-depth working knowledge of ALL Fortius, services and programs and develop and strong working relationships with Fortius practitioners;
- Develop and cultivate strong working relationships with all Fortius practitioners ensuring that they are aware of the CEF’s role and responsibilities and how and when to engage them and refer their clients;
- Promptly engage (in person and/or via telephone and email) directly with clients who have been recommended for internal referral to targeted programs, services and clinical pathways (Concussion, ACL, BFD, etc.) providing the necessary information and facilitating and booking upcoming appointments;
- Assist the Client Experience Manager and Program Coordinator with client scheduling for integrated programming (BFD, Fortius Clinical Pathways (Concussion, ACL), etc.);
- Possess an in-depth understanding of a variety of extended medical plans and health spending accounts and assist clients in optimizing their personal/family health benefits;
- Coordinate and participate in client care team meetings/case consultations as needed;
- Ensure clients have the appropriate information and confirmation for the upcoming appointments at Fortius and follow up with them to ensure that their overall experience is a positive one and that their expectations and goals are being met;
- Use sound judgment and foresight to solve potential problems before they happen, and optimize client appointments in order to provide the best client experience;
- Collaborate with CEM’s and other CEF’s with the intention of continuing to improve the client experience at Fortius in all areas (implementing and reviewing feedback from client experience surveys);
- Work with the Clinical Operations Team to track and report on all clients facilitated through the CEF process and generate client experience reports and testimonials as appropriate;
- Provide back-up support, as needed, to client service positions in the Sports Medicine Clinic on an as needed basis
- Assist with and support research activities within as required– data entry and management, participant recruitment and scheduling, etc.
As a member of Fortius Sport & Health, team members must consistently demonstrate the following:
- Delivery of an exceptional client service experience;
- Commitment to and understanding of the principles of integration, collaboration and innovation;
- Continuous professional development;
- Embodiment of a philosophy of professionalism, excellence, health and wellness at all times;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capacity to use time and resources effectively and efficiently;
- Dedicated orientation towards results;
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment
The Company may change or revise your duties and responsibilities from time to time, provided that, in aggregate, your duties and responsibilities are of a similar character.
We appreciate your interest in Fortius Sport & Health and we will review your application as soon possible. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our professional commitment to privacy, all candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
All successful candidates will be subject to background check, including criminal and education verification.
Deadline to Apply: September 3, 2018