Client Services Representative – Night Shift
Date Posted: November 15, 2019 12:00 am
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019 11:59 pm
Position: Client Services Representative - Atrium Team
Job Type: Full Time Preferred
Join a young vibrant organization committed to optimizing athlete performance and health for life. Located in Burnaby, BC – Fortius Sport & Health is a state-of-the-art 148,000 sq ft facility that is home to a performance and fitness training centre, FIFA-standard turf pitch, NBA/FIBA/collegiate lined gymnasium, human performance lab, sports medicine clinic, 50-room lodge and a chef-inspired bistro. Our vision is a sport culture strengthened by athletes achieving their full potential and realizing the life-long benefits of sport. Our mission is to optimize athlete performance and health for life by integrating sport medicine, science and healthcare experts in an athlete development centre that is strengthened by philanthropy.
Learn more at www.fortiussport.com
Are you energetic, friendly, polite, professional, and motivated? Are you available to work on evenings and weekends? Then we are eager to have you join our night shift as a Client Service Representative at our Atrium Desk.
Our night shift team members focus on delivering an exceptional client experience for everyone who enters and/or has contact with Fortius by providing information to Clients about our services, checking Lodge guests in/out and supporting facilitation of meetings and events at Fortius.
The Fortius Lodge is open seven (7) days a week and as part of the night shift team, you must be available to work nights and weekends. A typical shift starts at 8 p.m. and ends at 6 a.m.
What you’ll be doing:
- Welcoming all clients and guests entering the Atrium, and/or calling our main telephone number in a polite, professional and pleasant manner;
- Performing on-going, shift-specific duties (administrative and other);
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment in the atrium and surrounding public areas;
- Ensuring consistent application of existing policies and procedures including the enforcement of our established ‘rules’ and behavioural expectations of clients and guests;
- Scheduling, booking and taking payments for Lodge rooms and meeting spaces. Accuracy and attention to detail is very important;
- Answering or making telephone calls, returning emails and taking care of client or visitor requests and inquiries;
- Have working knowledge about the programs and services offered by Fortius;
- Be safety and security oriented – understand and memorize emergency procedures (i.e. evacuation of Lodge guests);
- Processing Night Audits and Reports as requested;
- Supporting external perimeter and internal patrols;
- Monitoring the night housekeeping team;
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of customer service with clerical & administrative experience
- Courteous and professional, with respect for detail and doing a great job
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer experience, including Microsoft office
- Experience in hospitality industry is considered an asset
Some of the Perks:
- Discounted Fitness & Performance Centre membership and access to team fitness classes
- Food & Beverage and retail discounts for onsite bistro and sporting goods store
- Central convenient location with free parking and/or easy access to public transit
- May be eligible for coverage under our comprehensive benefits plan
- Opportunity to actively participate in the professional practice community with research studies and community events
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We appreciate your interest in Fortius Sport & Health and we will review your application as soon asa possible. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our professional commitment to privacy, all candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
All successful candidates will be subject to background check, including criminal and education verification.