Client Service Representative – Sports Medicine Clinic
Date Posted: June 4, 2019 2:00 pm
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019 11:59 pm
Position: Client Service Representative – Clinic
Job Type: Full Time
Join a young vibrant organization committed to optimizing athlete performance for life. Located in Burnaby, BC – Fortius Sport & Health is a state-of-the-art 148,000 sq ft facility that is home to a performance and fitness training centre, FIFA-standard turf pitch, NBA/FIBA/collegiate lined gymnasium, human performance lab, sports medicine clinic, 50-room lodge and a chef-inspired bistro. Our vision is a sport culture strengthened by athletes achieving their full potential and realizing the life-long benefits of sport. Our mission is to optimize athlete performance for life by integrating sport medicine, science and healthcare experts in an athlete development centre that is strengthened by philanthropy.
Learn more at www.fortiussport.com
What the position is about:
Are you energetic, friendly, polite, professional, and motivated? Then we are eager to have you join the Client Services Team in our Sports Medicine Clinic.
You will be the first point of contact for clients, which means you are responsible for ensuring they enjoy an exceptional Fortius experience whether they arrive at our desk, or contact us via phone/email.
Fortius Sport Medicine Clinic is open six (6) days a week, so you must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and Saturdays.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greeting clients and guests in a welcoming and professional manner;
- Scheduling, booking and taking payment for appointments;
- Rooming clients for their appointment and cleaning/tidying rooms for future clients;
- Answering or making phone calls, returning emails and taking care of client requests and inquiries;
- Be knowledgeable about services offered at Fortius and be able to appropriately respond to client inquiries;
- Performing on-going, shift-specific duties related to the operations of Medical and Allied Health practices;
- Taking direction from the Manager and/or Assistant Manager;
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience, or 1 year experience providing administrative support in a clinic/healthcare environment;
- Experience with clinic scheduling, billing, POS machine use, cash handling and balancing;
- Conscientious and professional, with respect for detail and a desire to consistently do a great job;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced, and dynamic environment;
- Computer experience, including Microsoft office;
- Ability to collaborate with other multi-disciplinary team members.
Some of the Perks:
- Discounted Fitness & Performance Centre membership and access to team fitness classes
- Food & Beverage and retail discounts for onsite bistro and sporting goods store
- Free parking and a central convenient location
- May be eligible for coverage under our comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to actively participate in the professional practice community with research studies and community events
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We appreciate your interest in Fortius Sport & Health and we will review your application as soon possible. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our professional commitment to privacy, all candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
All successful candidates will be subject to background check, including criminal and education verification.