Distance Running Seminar
June 14, 2018 6:30 pm - June 14, 2018 8:30 pm
This is a FREE two-hour targeted education seminar for running coaches, therapists and strength & conditioning specialists. The seminar will provide information on how you can help your distance running athletes prevent injury and optimize their training through a collaborative approach.
Topics covered by Fortius scientists and practitioners include:
- Overuse running injury mechanisms
- Mobilization techniques to address soft tissue tightness
- How to fuel your body before and after long runs
- Running technique tips to optimize your running performance and prevent injury
- Programming for performance and injury prevention
Click the registration link for the full list of speakers and to RSVP.