Girls in Gaming
October 26, 2019 9:00 am - October 27, 2019 5:00 pm
2 days of competitive gaming, game design, college prep, game marketing and much more.
Electronic Arts and Logitech have partnered with Adamas Esports to present a special two-day esports industry event geared toward the education and promotion of opportunities for girls in gaming. The goal of the event is to introduce high school aged girls to the many facets of the growing esports ecosystem which include: competitive gaming, game design, college prep, game marketing and much more.
- Overview of the Esports Industry
- Full Tour of the Electronic Arts Campus + EA hosted presentations
- Meet & greet plus Q&A with professional esports players
- In-depth advice and guidelines on preparing to play collegiate Esports with Simon Fraser University and the University of British Columbia Esports Teams
- Lectures + discussion on building healthy gaming habits, time management, physical training, communication, teamwork and leadership development.
- 50 spots available (All skill levels welcome!)
- Ages: 12-18
- Free Admission