We commit to delivering you research-based information about health, fitness and rehabilitation as it relates to our practitioners, athletes and facility. We respect everyone has their own approach to these topics, and we ask you to please respect ours while on our channels.
We ask that comments be kept on-topic and relevant to the original posted material. There will be no tolerance for bullying of any sort.
We have the right but not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review posts and comments made on our website and social media channels. We reserve the right to delete, hide, or ban any posts or comments or block any users whose comments or messages:
- are defamatory, indecent, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disgraceful, vulgar or inappropriate;
- use foul language;
- celebrate, encourage or suggest illegal activity;
- contain or promote images or videos obtained illegally or under false pretenses;
- are unintelligible or irrelevant;
- or contravene our code of conduct in any other way.
We strive for honesty and transparency. We appreciate your concerns, and value your quest for facts, and will try to tackle these questions or comments through individual contact rather than public conversation. Please know you can always direct questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org