FORTIUS CLIENT PORTAL
Click here to watch the warm-up video before starting the training blocks below.
- Jumping Jacks x 20
- World’s Greatest x 3 each side
- Downward Dog Toe Touch x 3 each side
- Single Leg Glute Bridge x 10 each side
- Bird Dog x 4 each side
- Tall Plank Tap & Y Reach x 2 each side
- Overhead Cook Squat x 3 each side
- Reverse Lunge x 4 each side
- Jumping jacks x 20 each side
- Lateral lunge x 4 each side
- Drop Squat x 6 each side
- Split Drop Squat x 3 each side
- Countermovement Jump x 3
BLOCK 1 (3-4 sets)
Lower Push: 15-20 seconds between A-C, rest 75 seconds between each set adding in any mobility you see fit.
1A) Wall Push Isometric Hold; 20 seconds
- Stay connected to core and feel glutes and quads pushing into the wall.
- Maintain regular breathing over core recruitment.
1B) High Knee Rapid Tuck Jump; 8 reps
- Fast ground contacts, pull knees up as if you were jumping over a hurdle.
1C) Repeat Countermovement Jump; 5 reps
- Hands on hips, drop and drive out of your squat with a dynamic effort
block 2 (3-4 setS)
Upper Push: 15-20 seconds between A-C, rest 75 seconds between each set adding in any mobility you see fit.
2A) Isometric Push Up; 20 seconds
- Reach one hand away and lower with control.
- With a braced core, push back up with intent to move quick but crisp.
2B) Power Push Up; 5 reps (can modify from knees to increase speed)
- Stay connected to torso while loading and driving with intent to move quick
2C) Side Plank X- Flexion, 6-8 per side
- Maintain rigid side plank position from head to heel
- Slowly lower any light implement across body without dumping your shoulder
- Stay proud through upper thoracic and solid across the shoulders
Block 3 (3-4 sets)
Mixed Accessory: 15-20 seconds between A-C, rest 75 seconds between each set adding in any mobility you see fit.
3A) Quick & Stick Lateral Heiden; 4 per side
- Quickly switch single leg skater stance and drive away, control the rebound back
- Land in athletic single leg stance and repeat
3B) Romanian Deadlift with Ys and Ts; 6 per side
- Hinge back with square hips, with thumbs up reach away from your body to make a Y and a T shape
3C) Push Up to T Position with Leg Raise; 6 per side
- Control a pushup on the way down, with ribs & hips connected push back up and end in a side plank hold, lift 1 leg up before coming back down and repeating on the other side