CLINIC RE-OPENING UPDATESMay 29, 2020
UPDATE: The Hydrotherapy pool is re-opening August 4, 2020. Click here to learn more and book now!
As of June 29, clinic hours have been extended to:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 2:30pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Closely following health authority guidelines, we have implemented all necessary safety measures to ensure the health of our team members and clients. This includes rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, health screening, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and physical distancing protocols.
We are asking clients to follow our new mandatory clinic guidelines:
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number or contact the clinic during opening hours at 604-292-2500. We recommend updating your credit card on file at this time to streamline check-in.
- If you begin to feel unwell leading up to your appointment, we ask that you contact us immediately to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by emailing email@example.com at least 24 business hours prior to your scheduled start time.
- Anyone who has travelled outside of B.C. within 14 days, or who has been in contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be asked to follow mandatory 14-day self-isolation before booking an appointment.
ARRIVING AT THE FACILITY
- Enter through the front Atrium doors no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Attend appointments alone unless a specific circumstance has been identified and pre-approved by Fortius and the practitioner.
- Come dressed in appropriate attire. Please note washroom access will be limited and change rooms are currently closed.
- Follow signage directly to the clinic reception desk to check-in.
- Payment will be required upon arrival using a card on file, or Visa/MC/debit only.
- You are more than welcome to wear your own mask into the building, however you will be asked to put on the new medical grade mask provided to you at check-in, and wear it the entire time you are in the facility.
- Following check-in, remain in the waiting room, practicing social distancing, until a member of our team comes to collect you for your appointment.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A Fortius team member will escort you to a designated hand washing station—gloves (if applicable) must be removed at this time.
- A Fortius team member will escort you to your sanitized treatment room.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You will be asked to exit through our back courtyard doors immediately following the conclusion of your appointment.
- Book your next appointment via email.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take the right steps to ensure a safe re-opening for our community. We can’t wait to see many of you soon.