Dr. Paul Gamble Senior Leadership Team
Director, Sport Performance
Dr. Paul Gamble has worked with athletes of all ages across a multitude of sports at elite and professional levels in a career spanning two decades and both northern and southern hemispheres. He began his career in professional...
- PhD (Exercise Physiology) Brunel University, UK
- BSc(Hons) Sport & Exercise Sciences University of Birmingham, UK
- Background as a...
Dr. Christopher MacLean
Director, Lab & Applied Biomechanics
Dr. Christopher MacLean is a nationally-recognized Biomechanist. A key member of the sport medical advisory team behind Fortius Sport & Health, he has a Master of Science (Human Kinetics) from the University of British Columbia...
- PhD in Biomechanics, University of Massachusetts
- M.Sc. in Human Kinetics, University of British Columbia
- B.Sc. in Exercise Science, Acadia University
Applied Sport Scientist, Biomechanics
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Strength & Conditioning Coach Sean McKeown is an experienced practitioner within the health and fitness industry. Sean previously held the position of...
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Master of Sport Performance, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland ...
Applied Sport Scientist, Physiology
Being a former Canadian National Team 10m platform diver, Lauren chose to complete her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. From there, she pursued a Master’s degree in exercise and environmental physiology, in hopes of...
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of Manitoba
- Master’s of Science, Simon Fraser University
- Former Canadian National Team 10m...
Victoria Brigden is a Certified Exercise Physiologist and Client Experience Facilitator at Fortius Sport & Health. She has an extensive academic background in health and science, having completed a Kinesiology Degree at Laurier...
- A., Kinesiology, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Graduate Certificate, Exercise Science for Health and Performance, Niagara College
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Kasia is a Clinical Exercise Physiologist, having completed her B.Sc. Exercise and Health Physiology in Calgary, Alberta. Her belief in "Exercise is Medicine" and preventive rather than traditional medicine is what drove her to...
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Physiology), University of Calgary
- Field Hockey