Applied Sport Scientist, Biomechanics
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Strength & Conditioning Coach Sean McKeown is an experienced practitioner within the health and fitness industry. Sean previously held the position of...
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Master of Sport Performance, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland ...
Applied Sport Scientist, Physiology
Being a former Canadian National Team 10m platform diver, Lauren chose to complete her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. From there, she pursued a Master’s degree in exercise and environmental physiology, in hopes of...
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of Manitoba
- Master’s of Science, Simon Fraser University
- Former Canadian National Team 10m...
Victoria Brigden is a Certified Exercise Physiologist and Client Experience Facilitator at Fortius Sport & Health. She has an extensive academic background in health and science, having completed a Kinesiology Degree at Laurier...
- A., Kinesiology, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Graduate Certificate, Exercise Science for Health and Performance, Niagara College
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Kasia is a Clinical Exercise Physiologist, having completed her B.Sc. Exercise and Health Physiology in Calgary, Alberta. Her belief in "Exercise is Medicine" and preventive rather than traditional medicine is what drove her to...
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Physiology), University of Calgary
- Field Hockey