A member of the physiotherapy team at Fortius Sport & Health, Chris Perrey brings over eight years of experience working with athletes of all levels, from recreational to elite. This has included over ten years’ experience in rugby and in professional netball. Chris has also worked with Paralympians, and bobsleigh, skeleton, baseball, trampoline and triathlon athletes. He is the current Head Physiotherapist with the Canadian National Senior Women’s Rugby 15s. Chris has done extensive teaching at a postgraduate level in anatomy and pathology, and clinical supervision. He has a particular interest in lower limb tendon rehabilitation.
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia)
- Clinical Masters degree in Sports Physiotherapy (Curtin University)
- Clinical Masters degree in Musculoskeletal (Manipulative) Physiotherapy (Curtin University)
- Certified in dry needling
- Triathlon, including work with all three disciplines individually (swim, cycle, run)
- Canadian National Senior Women’s Rugby 15s
- West Coast Fever Netball Team
- Super Rugby Academy, and state and provincial rugby teams
- Western Australian Institute of Sport
- Sports Physiotherapist for netball at the Commonwealth Games 2018 in Gold Coast, Australia.