Strength and Conditioning Coach
As part of the Strength & Conditioning team at Fortius Sport & Health, Coach Dan brings a systematic and detailed approach to performance training. He finds that combining movement strategy with appropriate strength, power, and conditioning methods always yields high transfer to game play.
Dan has extensive experience in the field working with athletes ranging from those learning to train all the way to those training to win. His clients have included those on provincial, national, and professional teams of sports such as soccer, hockey, basketball, as well as individual sport athletes competing in extreme sports such as motocross and snowboarding. Dan coaches year round in the HockeySTRONG stream, specializing in off-season strength and conditioning for goaltenders. He also has special interest in tactical athletes and weekend warriors looking to gain an edge by training to improve their performance.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, University of Calgary
- Director of Sciences (stand in), Pinnacle Elite Athlete
- Performance Enhancement Coach, Client Services Manager, Pinnacle Elite Athlete
- Strength & Conditioning Coach, Fortius Sport & Health
- Injury Prevention
- Human Physiology
- Performance Enhancement
- NSCA – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Coaching Certification Program – Level 1