Dr. Gerry Ramogida
Director of Chiropractic
Dr. Gerry Ramogida is the Director of Chiropractic for Fortius Sport & Health, and an internationally recognized chiropractor and performance therapist. He has been a practicing chiropractor since 1997 and has worked with...
- Bachelor of Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (summa cum laude), Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, Oregon
Dr. D’arcey Musselman
Dr. D'arcey Musselman joins the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic team from a variety of sport environments in both BC and Ontario. She has worked on numerous multidisciplinary teams at sporting events including Ford Ironman World...
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, FICS
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Master of Arts (Sport Psychology),...
Dr. Duriell Bernard
Dr. Duriell Bernard is a chiropractor and former national level athlete who understands the importance of functional movement, and its absolute role in daily living. Dr. Bernard takes an evidence based, functional and...
- Degree in Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Specialty Honours B.A Kinesiology and Health Science, York University, Toronto, ON