Aaron Ashe is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) within the practitioner team of the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic. He has over a decade of experience in his field and has worked with a variety of clients. He has extensive...
- Bachelor of Science (General Life Sciences, University of British Columbia)
- Diploma in Massage Therapy, West Coast College of Massage Therapy
Adam is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) within the practitioner team at Fortius. Adam's passion for massage therapy was formed while using massage therapy as part of his training recovery for ultra-marathon running. He found...
- Vancouver College of Massage Therapy
- Rock Climbing ...
Growing up in Vancouver, Emma competed in many sports, in particular, high performance volleyball. Through her own injuries she experienced the benefits of manual therapy, which lead her to pursue a career in massage therapy. She...
- Diploma of Massage Therapy, Langara College
- Bachelors of Psychology, University of British Columbia
- CFES Personal Trainer
Massage Therapist | Director of Practitioner Engagement
Erin Reid is a Registered Massage Therapist and the Director of Massage Therapy at Fortius. She is also the lead Massage Therapist for the MLS Vancouver Whitecaps. Erin has 15 years' of experience helping athletes optimize...
- Diploma in Massage Therapy, West Coast College of Massage Therapy, New Westminster, B.C. (Graduated in 2004)
Matt Thompson is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) within the practitioner team of the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic. Matt's passion for health and wellness began while playing elite level volleyball for the better part of a...
- West Coast College of Massage Therapy 3000-hour program
- Volleyball: Four years CCAA Loyalist Lancers men's team ...
Melissa began her journey in the health industry as a Certified Athletic Therapist. She soon realized she wanted to incorporate more manual therapy techniques during her treatment sessions, and thus sought out the massage therapy...
- Diploma of Massage Therapy, Alberta College of Massage, Calgary
- Advanced Certificate in Athletic Therapy, Mount Royal University, Calgary
- Bachelor of Kinesiology,...
Richard Hawes is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) within the practitioner team of the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic and has been an RMT since 1994. Throughout his career he has treated a patient population that has varied...
- BA degree in Sport Studies, Chichester University, England
- Diploma in Registered Massage Therapy, West Coast College of Massage Therapy, Vancouver.
Teri-Rose graduated at the top of her class from the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy. Previously, Teri attended St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia to study her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health...
- Diploma of Massage Therapy, Vancouver College of Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, St. Francis Xavier...
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Registered Massage Therapist Vincent Lam has been practicing since 2007 and brings over twelve years of experience in sports massage. Vincent holds his Diploma...
- Diploma in Massage Therapy (Registered CMTBC & MTA 2007), West Coast College of Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Simon Fraser University