Dr. Jordan Leith
Dr. Jordan Leith joins the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health as an Orthopaedic Surgeon. Dr. Leith is a clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics at the University of British...
- M.Sc., Applied Physiology, UHS/The Chicago Medical School
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Resident, Orthopaedics, University of British Columbia ...
Dr. Catherine Ho
Dr. Catherine Ho joins the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health as a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician (Physiatrist) specializing in Sports Medicine. Dr. Ho studied nutrition and dietetics at the...
- Doctor of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, University of Toronto
- Diploma in Electromyography (EMG), Canadian...
Dr. Heather Wray
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Heather Wray is a primary care sport & exercise medicine physician at the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Exercise & Health Physiology and practiced as an exercise physiologist prior...
- Sport and Exercise Medicine Enhanced Skills Program (Fellowship), Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- Family Medicine Residency Program,...
Dr. Jason Chhina
Dr. Chhina’s areas of practice are emergency medicine, rural family medicine and sports medicine. He treats a majority of myofascial pain, specializing in trigger point injections and ultrasound guided joint injections. Dr....
- CCFP, MD
- UBC Family Medicine, St. Paul’s Hospital
- Weightlifting ...
Dr. Parth Lodhia
Dr. Parth Lodhia joins the team at Fortius Sport & Health as an Orthopaedic Surgeon. Dr. Lodhia has special interest in joint preservation surgery of the shoulder, hip and knee. He is active in clinical outcomes research for...
- 2014 – 2015: Chicago Comprehensive...
Dr. Tanya Cabrita
Physiatrist and Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Tanya Cabrita joins Fortius as a Physiatry specialist and Sports medicine physician. She has a unique combination of training, skills and experience blending innovative expertise in spine, sports and pain medicine. She chose...
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Qualification of Sports Medicine
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine, University of...
Dr. Timothy Doty
Sports Medicine Physician
Dr. Tim Doty graduated from the University of British Columbia School of Medicine in 2006 after which he spent the next few years in rural communities practicing Family and Emergency Medicine. Passionate about sport, Dr....
- Certificate of the College of Family Practice of Canada (CCFP)
- Rural Family Practice Residency, University of Calgary
- MD, University of British Columbia ...