Damien Moroney Senior Leadership Team
Damien Moroney is a physical therapist and certified strength and conditioning specialist with more than two decades of experience working with community members and professional athletes from the NHL, NWSL, NBA, PGA tour, Cirque...
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (with distinction), University of Alberta
- Youth soccer, hockey, tennis, badminton, volleyball ...
Hailing from Central East in Toronto, Adrienne has worked in the sports and orthopaedics field in Montreal with recreational and competitive athletes. Grounded in a balanced active lifestyle both in the wild and on the performance...
- Masters of Physiotherapy (MSc. A. PT), McGill University
- Bachelors of Rehabilitation Sciences (BHSc.), University of Western Ontario
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Physiotherapist Chris Franks brings over a decade's worth of experience as a sport physiotherapist to Fortius. A member of the Physiotherapy team during the...
- Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
- Bachelors in Human Kinetics, Exercise Science, University of British Columbia
A member of the physiotherapy team at Fortius Sport & Health, Chris Perrey brings 10 years of experience working with athletes of all levels, from recreational to elite. This has included over 12 years’ experience in...
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia)
- Clinical Masters degree in Sports Physiotherapy (Curtin University)
- Clinical Masters degree...
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Physiotherapist Danielle Langford brings years of experience in physiotherapy, high level coaching (basketball) and training to the Fortius Institute. Dani...
- Master of Physiotherapy, Curtin University of Technology – Perth, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology & Minor in Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University ...
Originally from Dublin, Ireland, Declan Norris is an internationally accredited sports physiotherapist with over 9 years of experience. He has worked across a broad spectrum of sports including cricket, rugby, soccer, and surfing...
- Clinical Master’s degree in Sports Physiotherapy (Curtin University, Perth Western Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (The Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland,...
Erik Torchia has been a member of the sport physiotherapy team at Fortius since our inaugural year. He is also the Performance Therapy Lead & Medical Services Coordinator for Vancouver Warriors Lacrosse. Erik is a graduate of...
- Masters of Clinical Science in Manipulative Therapy from Western University
- Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation in Physical Therapy from the University of Manitoba ...
Graeme is currently working in a dual role, spending mornings as the Rehab Therapist for the Vancouver Canucks and afternoons at Fortius Sport and Health. Graeme's role with the Canucks is helping players on the injured reserve...
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, UBC
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Alberta
- Diploma in sport physiotherapy
A member of the Physiotherapy team within the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic, Katie has experience in sports & orthopaedic private practice, as well as with Varsity, Men's League, BC & National level sports teams. Enjoying...
- Masters of Clinical Science in Manipulative Therapy, University of Western Ontario
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Human...
Kobi has been working with athletes of all backgrounds for 15 years, and as a physiotherapist for 11 years. Throughout her career, she has integrated Pilates into the treatment and rehabilitation of her clients, emphasising the...
- BSc. (Physiotherapy), Curtin University of Technology
- M. Public Health, Monash University
Lauren has been working as a locum at Fortius for 4 years and is excited to join the Physiotherapy team as a permanent member. She has been practising in Orthopaedics for 17 years and believes strongly in the Fortius model of a...
- Bachelor of Science Physical Therapy – University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts (Kinesiology) – University of Western Ontario
As part of the integrated practitioner team at Fortius Sport & Health, Physiotherapist Masumi Turnbull has experience working with a diverse population of clients, including athletes from youth to professional levels. He...
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Kentucky
As an original member of the Physiotherapy team within the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic, Mike Foster is an experienced physiotherapist who has spent the last 15 years working with athletes of all levels. He has worked...
- Fellowship, Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology,...
Ryan Murray has been a Physiotherapist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist for over 10 years. Ryan enjoys working with all levels of athletes to develop sport specific exercises to prevent re-injury and facilitate...
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (specializing in Exercise Science), University of British Columbia
- Masters of Physical...
Timothy Rigby is a Physiotherapist from Australia. He has a degree in sports & exercise science as well as a Doctorate of Physiotherapy. Tim has experience working with amateur and elite athletes in a variety of sports in...
- Doctorate Of Physiotherapy, Bond University, Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Sports Science, Bond University, Gold Coast