Clinical Pilates Instructor | RMT
Ashley is passionate about helping create healthy, moving and pain-free bodies through clinical Pilates and mobility work. She has experience with everything from chronic illness/pain to sports. Ashley completed her schooling from...
- RMT-Utopia Academy, 2008
- Clinical Pilates Instructor Training- Calibrate Pilates, 2019
- Weight lifting
- Soccer ...
Jen Basa Kazuta
Clinical Pilates Instructor
Movement and dance have been in Jen's bones since she was young. For the past 10 years, she has been an Instructor of Pilates, Barre + RAD Ballet throughout the Lower Mainland. Jen was the Teacher Trainer for The Dailey Method...
- Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies, the Royal Academy of Dance (worldwide)
- Pilates Mat Certification with the PhysicalMind Institute of Canada ...
Kobi has been working with athletes of all backgrounds for 15 years, and as a physiotherapist for 11 years. Throughout her career, she has integrated Pilates into the treatment and rehabilitation of her clients, emphasising the...
- BSc. (Physiotherapy), Curtin University of Technology
- M. Public Health, Monash University
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Kasia is a Clinical Exercise Physiologist, having completed her B.Sc. Exercise and Health Physiology in Calgary, Alberta. Her belief in "Exercise is Medicine" and preventive rather than traditional medicine is what drove her to...
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Physiology), University of Calgary
- Field Hockey