Growing up in Vancouver, Emma competed in many sports, in particular, high performance volleyball. Through her own injuries she experienced the benefits of manual therapy, which lead her to pursue a career in massage therapy. She has a background as a personal trainer and continues to have an interest in strength and conditioning. Emma likes to incorporate a variety of modalities in her treatment depending on her client’s needs and believes in the importance of empowering clients in order to achieve long-term results.
- Diploma of Massage Therapy, Langara College
- Bachelors of Psychology, University of British Columbia
- CFES Personal Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning
- Participant at ICORD (International Collaboration on Repair Discoveries)
- College of Massage Therapy of BC (CMTBC)
- Registered Massage Therapists Association of British Columbia (RMTBC)