Strength and Conditioning Coach
Kile joins Fortius Sport & Health shortly after completing his Bachelor of Kinesiology at UBC, with a specialization in co-operative education. While at UBC, he chose to take an interdisciplinary approach to his studies as he has a passion for understanding "the game in between the ears" - holding a minor in psychology. Kile also has experience working in a variety of performance related settings as a Basketball coach (Toronto Raptors, Capilano University Men's Basketball, 3D Basketball, Burnaby Mountain Secondary) and in Strength & Conditioning (Twist Sport Conditioning, Fortius Sport & Health, UBC Varsity Athletics); while also having worked full time as a student Kinesiologist within a rehabilitative clinic (Metrotown Orthopedic and Sport Physiotherapy).
- Douglas College, Sport Science diploma
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Kinesiology (Minor – Psychology)
- Assistant Coach – Capilano University Men’s Basketball team (2015-)
- Team Coach – 3D Basketball (2016-)
- Past Strength and Conditioning Intern at Fortius Sport & Health (2016)