Kourtney Gordon is a Registered Dietitian and Sport Nutritionist specializing in providing practical fuelling solutions for health, well-being, and high-level performance. Her passion for sport nutrition was inspired by her experiences as a provincial-level tennis athlete and university rower. She holds dual degrees in Biology and Nutrition from the University of Western Ontario where she also provided nutritional support to Rowing Canada Aviron’s Women’s Senior National team. Following this, Kourtney completed a dietetic internship at the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario, delivering education and cooking skills to current and developing Olympic and Paralympic athletes. Kourtney is also a holder of the prestigious International Olympic Committee (IOC) Diploma in Sport Nutrition. Outside of work, Kourtney continues to train for triathlon, play tennis, hike, and discover hidden food gems in the city.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) Diploma in Sport Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition and Dietetics), University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Science (Biology), University of Western Ontario
- College of Dietitians of British Columbia (CDBC)
- Dietitians of Canada
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinathropometry (ISAK)