Mark Malamura is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) within the practitioner team at the Fortius Sports Medicine Clinic. He has always had a passion for sports, the most significant being soccer. He has played soccer for high level teams in Germany and Slovakia and continues to play at an amateur level for a local club. He most recently graduated from Vancouver College of Massage Therapy and is excited to implement his passion for athletics into his massage therapy career. He is passionate about helping people and providing them with a path for recovery. Mark tailors each of his treatments to the specific needs of his patient and works together with them to create a unique treatment plan for their lifestyle.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy, Vancouver College of Massage Theraypy
- Canadian Men’s National Rugby Team
- Played soccer for FC Augsburg U-19, U-23 in Germany
- Played soccer for AS Trencin in Slovakia
- Boundary Bay Marathon 2017
- Canadian Sports Massage Therapy Association (CSMTA)
- College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia (CMTBC)
learn more about MARK
In this one-minute Hot Seat video, Mark Malamura tells us about his transition from international soccer to massage therapy. He also shares his cheat day food from his soccer career.