Strength and Conditioning Coach
Neb Miljkovic has more than a decade of experience as a personal trainer and strength & conditioning coach. He applies fundamental science and exercise principles to design custom fitness programs to meet the health and fitness goals of clients and conditioning programs for athletes. Through his coaching, Neb is interested in helping adult clients achieve their personal goals, and leading young athletes through a long-term development program to success.
Neb also has over 20 year of experience coaching alpine ski racers in New Zealand at Whakapapa Ski Resort, in Canada at Whistler/Blackcomb, and in Park City, Utah. During the off-season, Neb leads strength & conditioning training for various ski programs, including organizing and performing fitness testing and functional movement screens.
When he isn't coaching, Neb enjoys tennis, windsurfing and sailing.
- BSc Faculty of Sport and Physical Education , University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Master in Physical Education, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Alpine Skiing
- Canadian National Ski Cross team
- Southern Professional HL player/goalie
- NCAA Division 1 Tennis player
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for tennis and squash players at Jericho Tennis Club
- Alpine Ski Racing U16 team head coach at Grouse Tyee Ski Club
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Alpine Canada – Professional Level Ski Coach
- ISIA – Ski Instructor
- NCCP – Olympic Weight Lifting Coach