Teri-Rose graduated at the top of her class from the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy. Previously, Teri attended St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia to study her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health Sciences. She has always had a keen interest in learning about the human body and believes an integrated approach to injury prevention, rehabilitation and maintenance is the most effective way to help you perform and feel your best in a timely manner.
- Diploma of Massage Therapy, Vancouver College of Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, St. Francis Xavier University
- XC Mountain Biking, Soccer, Basketball, Running
- Canadian Sport School Hockey League
- BC High School Boys’ Provincial Basketball
- The Las Vegas Invitational (Rugby)
- BC High School Boys’ Provincial Rugby Sevens
- BC High School Boys’ Provincial Rugby XVs
- CMTBC College of Massage Therapy of British Columbia
LEARN MORE ABOUT TERI-ROSE
In this one-minute Hot Seat video, Fortius registered massage therapist Teri-Rose tells us what motivated her to become a massage therapist and what intrigues her about working with athletes, and shares her hidden talent!