Timothy Rigby is a Physiotherapist from Australia. He has a degree in sports & exercise science as well as a Doctorate of Physiotherapy. Tim has experience working with amateur and elite athletes in a variety of sports in Australia. He has worked closely with Australian rules football (AFL), cricket and triathlon. Tim himself has a background competing in endurance sports including multiple triathlons and marathons, which drives his passion to work with such populations. He has a special interest in the prevention, management and treatment of lower limb overuse injuries.
- Doctorate Of Physiotherapy, Bond University, Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Sports Science, Bond University, Gold Coast
- Team based sports: cricket, AFL, rugby
- Endurance athletes: triathletes and runners
- Commonwealth Games, Gold Coast Australia 2018
- Physiotherapist, Commonwealth Games Gold Coast Australia 2018
- 2 international tours, Papua New Guinea men’s cricket team
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- Science of Cycling Level 1
LEARN MORE ABOUT TIM
In this one-minute Hot Seat video, Tim Rigby tells us about his doctorate research and how his experience as an endurance runner influences his practice. He also gives us insight into how he takes his coffee!