Specialized sport physiotherapy through virtual telehealth sessions.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, your ongoing health and injury recovery remain very important to us.
In an effort to continue our client care, we are now offering virtual telehealth physiotherapy appointments.
WHAT IS TELEHEALTH?
Telehealth is the delivery of rehabilitation services through online video and phone technology. It does not entirely replace in-person care, but allows physiotherapists to provide virtual assessments, coaching and supervision, and prescribe at-home treatment plans to keep your recovery moving forward.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Access to one of the following devices:
- A computer/laptop with a camera and microphone
- A tablet
- An Apple or Android smart phone
- Access to a strong wifi connection to download and use the free Physitrack app
- An adequate quiet space, cleared to perform exercises (as applicable) during the appointment
IS TELEHEALTH COVERED UNDER EXTENDED BENEFITS?
While some insurance providers do offer coverage, we recommend that you contact them directly to confirm they cover virtual online telehealth physiotherapy appointments. All clients are provided a receipt for their treatment service. Currently, we are only accepting credit card payment through Visa or Mastercard.