Breathe. Move. Be Strong. Prenatal training that is safe, simple, and effective.
Prenatal fitness is a small group, therapist-supervised program based on up-to-date medical guidelines for improving health and fitness during pregnancy.
The program focuses on core strength, stability, posture, and the development of optimal movement strategies. Over the course of eight weeks, participants will develop strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity, while focusing on the health of mom and baby.
- Individual real-time ultrasound with a physiotherapist to look at pelvic floor and deep core recruitment
- Exercise physiology sessions to guide safe and effective cardiovascular training
- Nutrition session to learn how to fuel your body for an active and healthy pregnancy
- Small Group Training sessions lead by a strength & conditioning coach
- Two-month access to the Fitness & Performance Centre