Performance Rehabilitation Coaching
Facilitating the transition between rehabilitation and return to sport treatment.
Performance Rehabilitation Coaches (PRCs) are practitioners with a strength and conditioning background who have acquired specialist knowledge and expertise in working with sports injuries. The PRCs work collaboratively with our therapists to support a safe and seamless transition from injury back to sport and activity.
PRC sessions are typically built into a comprehensive treatment plan with a Fortius therapist, to progress the pathway from whole-body strength and fitness through to sport-specific training and return to sport.
- Educate clients on their personal rehabilitation pathway;
- Address and improve the whole body strength and fitness;
- Address injury risk factors;
- Use objective measures to progress their clients through rehabilitation pathways;
- Exit the client from the rehabilitation pathway into their sport specific and performance training environment;
THE FORTIUS DIFFERENCE
At Fortius, we believe in an integrated approach to client care. Our PRC practitioners operate in collaboration with our multi-disciplinary practitioner team, to ensure you are receiving the best rehabilitation and customized training to reach your health, fitness or performance goals.