Sports injury assessment, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Fortius is home to a multi-disciplinary team of physicians who are dedicated to diagnosing and managing acute injuries, musculoskeletal conditions and illnesses that affect lifestyle and performance.
They share a passion for promoting lifelong wellness and fitness, and for the prevention of illness and injury.
Our sports medicine practice includes four different specializations:
- Primary Care Sport & Exercise Medicine
- Pediatrics (Rheumatology and Sports Medicine)
Our physicians have special interests in the following areas:
- Health issues unique to active females
- Multi-sport and endurance medicine
- Return-to-sport issues
- Concussion in sport
- Chronic pain management (as related to sport)
- Performing arts medicine
Some examples of available services include:
- Various injection therapies:
- Ultrasound-guided injections
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Electromyography (EMG)
THE FORTIUS DIFFERENCE
At Fortius, we believe in an integrated approach to client care. Our sport medicine physicians and specialists operate in collaboration with our multi-disciplinary practitioner team, to ensure you are receiving the best plan to reach your health, fitness or performance goals.